Instructions & Warnings
- Set the gel burner on a steady, level and heat resistant surface ensuring nothing around it can catch fire.
- Place the Sterno Solid Gel can into the opening of the gel burner. Use ONLY with a gel burner with a 2.5 inch opening that is equipped with a metal ring that securely holds the can in place.
- Use the tool included in retail box to pry the lid off the can. Scrape excess gel off the lid; be careful not to get any gel on hands or other objects.
- Use BBQ lighter or long match to carefully light the Sterno Solid Gel.
- To extinguish the flame, use the snuffer included with your gel burner. DO NOT BLOW OUT OR USE LIQUID TO EXTINGUISH.
- When the can has cooled, remove it using the removal tool provided in retail box.
- If there is Solid Gel remaining in the can that you want to use later, wait until the can is completely cool, then remove and reseal with the lid.
- WARNING: FLAMMABLE
- Burn within sight – never leave a lit gel burner unattended.
- Keep away from things that catch fire.
- Keep lit gel burner away from children and pets.
- Never refill or add anything to Sterno Solid Gel.
- While the Sterno Solid Gel is in use, the can, metal ring, and gel burner will be hot!
- Never attempt to move a gel burner while lit. Always snuff to extinguish the flame and allow to cool before moving.
- After flame is extinguished, it will take time for the can, gel burner, and metal ring to cool.
- Do not touch, remove, or replace the can before it cools.
- Always use as directed.
- Retain all directions and removal tool that comes with the Sterno Solid Gel.
- Retain all directions and components (snuffer/lid and metal ring) that come with your gel burner.
- May irritate eyes. If the Sterno Solid Gel gets in eyes rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, contact a physician.
- May be harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician or poison control center for treatment advice.
- Contains ethanol and isopropanol.